ON GOING PROJECTS
WOMEN IN STEMM BRAND COMMERCIAL
Here it goes! These are the first set of steps we took to produce a brand commercial for the RMIT Employee Branding team.
- We got a very clear brief from the Employee Branding Manager at RMIT which defined RMIT’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP), core values, the target audience, the driving factor of the target group and the purpose.
In this instance our target audience is the global influencers of female STEMM talent. The purpose is to create awareness of RMIT’s initiatives on gender equality.
- We integrated ‘storytelling’ into all of the above. We sat down and created a draft synopsis. The synopsis consisted of 5 parts:
- We pitched to the potential protagonists and to RMIT Women’s Football team.
- We requested for appropriate location and talent permissions.
- We created a storyboard and a call-sheet. Find them here ->